the innate sense of purpose and direction in my life is this: to love others and help them become whomever it is they are to become. to nurture and inspire the loving creative nature of people-whomever i encounter-so that they, in turn, might some day do the same for others, regardless of their chosen profession or path in life.
eventually i want to make a career out of offering art experiences, crafty adventures, creative fellowship, and the like to those who are lacking such outlets in their lives.

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Drawing:


Strangely meditative and strongly therapeutic…
My mind slips off into a state of transient awareness and I am intensely relaxed and yet almost hyper aware… stimuli pass through me and rather than being interrupted by them, I pull pieces from their subtle effects and allow the rest to float through me, off into the oblivion.
Lines, marks, my pen strokes the page as though it knows where to go all on its own… my hand is guided by the page, my mind engaged, yet fluid…
I drift away.

No comments: