the innate sense of purpose and direction in my life is this: to love others and help them become whomever it is they are to become. to nurture and inspire the loving creative nature of people-whomever i encounter-so that they, in turn, might some day do the same for others, regardless of their chosen profession or path in life.
eventually i want to make a career out of offering art experiences, crafty adventures, creative fellowship, and the like to those who are lacking such outlets in their lives.

Monday, July 12, 2010

trusting my intuition

i am here for a reason, this i know.
my journey has brought me to this place, 
unknown in detail, yet known to my soul.
every step that i have taken before has prepared me for the adventures and challenges that lie ahead.
i will trust my hearts knowing to guide me through.  
i will trust the truth that lies within. 
i will trust the rich well of creative strength that is rooted deeply in my being.
i am here for a reason, i must follow my heart.
i will trust my intuition.


No comments: