the innate sense of purpose and direction in my life is this: to love others and help them become whomever it is they are to become. to nurture and inspire the loving creative nature of people-whomever i encounter-so that they, in turn, might some day do the same for others, regardless of their chosen profession or path in life.
eventually i want to make a career out of offering art experiences, crafty adventures, creative fellowship, and the like to those who are lacking such outlets in their lives.

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Howl's Moving Castle

I just finished watching the movie "Howl's Moving Castle" by Hayao Miyazaki. It's a wonderful film, equally as wonderful (if not a little bit more) as his 2001 film "Spirited Away."

I'm a sucker for movies and stories that transport the watcher/reader into fantastical worlds of magical adventures. But this movie does that without you even realizing it, I loved it! Rent or borrow it soon and let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Rhea said...

I think this is a great movie also! I loved it.